Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1 - Again!

You know the saying if at first you don't succeed try try again? Well here I am trying again. I do believe that you are only a failure when you give up and stop trying. And I am definitely not ready to give up.

This morning I weighed 225.4. That is an all time high for me when not pregnant.

So welcome to my 90 day challenge. I am a procrastinator and I now have 90 days left until our trip to Disney and I refuse to be this overweight on our trip. I want to happily be in pictures with my kids.

I have a weight goal in mind but I'm going to keep it to myself. The goal I will share is to fit in to my size 14 clothes. I'm in a size 18 right now so that's two sizes. That's doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment