Hello and welcome to my blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Meghan. I am a 30 year old mom of four children who are currently 7, 5, 2, and 4 months old. Like most mom's, my life is pretty busy. Lately, it is so incredibly busy that if I didn't breath automatically I don't know that I would at all. I work from home doing children's consignment sales and sell clothes on ebay for several people. I also homeschool my children. I am now fully aware of what it means to have no time to yourself.
As you can imagine, this current stage of my life leaves little time for eating, let alone exercising but somehow I have to find a way to change that. I often don't eat til late at night when I finally get the baby to sleep. Not a healthy habit!
No comments:
Post a Comment