Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28 - 217.6

Still not eating well, still liking the numbers.  Strange!?!  Going to try to get back on the healthy eating for the next 5 days until my sister comes in to town on Friday and we go out for dinner!

My husband gave me a dress for my birthday.  It's a size 14.  I'm not sure if he was trying to be nice or if he  didn't realize that right now I'm in between a 16 and 18.  Or it was to motivate me.  Regardless, it's a really pretty dress so today I tried it on, I thought I would use it as a gauge of how well I fit in my clothes over time.  I was so excited that I was actually able to zip it all the way up.  Wasn't expecting to be able to do that!  It was too tight but I'm hoping maybe by February I'll be able to actually wear it out!  I should probably try on too small clothes every morning as a reminder of why I need to eat healthy that day.

One of the reasons I really want to follow through with and then maintain significant weight loss is, as I've mentioned, that I avoid pictures with my family because I hate the way I look.  We're planning a trip the beginning of May so my little bit shorter goal is to be 170 by May.

No comments:

Post a Comment