Friday, November 4, 2011

Today was not a good eating day. We were out all day and didn't have food at the house to take with us so ended up eating fast food. Which was rather gross tasting.

This is where I tend to fall off the wagon. Because I had a bad day I figure the week is a waste and I will start again on Monday. But Monday is my birthday and I feel like I need bad food to make it special for me. So then I think that week is a waste too so I'll start the next week. That is how my crazy food addicted little mind works! Not that anyone asked. But not this time. This time I will acknowledge that not every day will be a perfect eating day and will get back on track the next day. Because it's a marathon, not a sprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment