Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 - 219.8

I need to find a way to work exercise in to my very at the moment life.  I've been thinking about the 10,000 steps a day thing and think I should get on amazon and order a good pedometer and start working towards that.  Two days this week the kids and I went for walks.  But when you're walking with 4 small children (ok carrying one and walking with 3) there isn't a whole lot of exercise involved.  Unless you count carrying the baby and two scooters (that the kids got tired of riding) and pulling the 2 year old in the wagon as exercise.  10,000 steps is approximately 5 miles and that sounds like a good goal right now.  

I'm hoping with the time change that the baby will start getting to sleep earlier and then I could add 2 days/week swimming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment