This week hasn't been a great week food wise and hasn't been a horrible week either (unless you're counting the half a cookie cake I ate for my birthday!). Yesterday I took the kids to the Southern Christmas Show. This has been a tradition in my family from the time I lived in Charlotte for a few years in the mid 90s. When we went with my family when I was younger we would eat these enormous cookies with icing in the middle and fudge and strudel! Yesterday I had nothing! Not one single treat. It was slightly depressing as for me, food is a very important part of special occasions and a lot of memories.
My sisters gave me work out clothes and dvds for my birthday which was very thoughtful. I was reading the back of the dvds and noticed the length and I wanted to cry. Not because I don't appreciate them, I do and I really want to exercise and since getting to the Y seems like an impossibility for the next few months I love the idea of the DVD. I just don't know how to find 40-60 minutes to do it! I'm already stressed about fitting in homeschooling, housework, and organizing my consignment sales and at present know that I am not doing any of those well enough so how do I add something else that takes so much time? There just isn't enough time in my day to get done what I need to do without adding something else. But I want to make time for it! See the dilemma? If not, come hang out with us for a few days and then you'll see what I'm talking about.
gosh, that is alot! the one i got was only 20 min at a time. not counting warm-up/cool down. I can send you that one? or can you just do part of it at a time, and save the other half for the next day?
ReplyDelete