Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Day 22 - 219.2
I haven't been doing a great job lately which has made me not want to post. I guess the positive is that I think I've really lost about 2lbs, not just water etc weight but really lost it. Since my new high seems to be 219, instead of 222. I guess that's three pounds. The other positive is that although I haven't been eating the way I ideally would like, I haven't been doing the complete opposite either. Unless you count the six cookies I ate yesterday. I'm disappointed with myself that I haven't been working as hard as I could at this and have only lost 1/2 the weight I wanted to in the last three weeks. I hope this week to do a better job and we'll see what the result is at the end of the week. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to have goals but the main benefit is to work toward them for positive change, not to necessarily hit the specific goal. you are doing great!
ReplyDelete